[K12OSN] Windoze Terminal Server and K12LTSP

Ok....I know nothing of Windows Terminal server 2003, but I do know that I
want to get completely away from imaging hard drives and all.  I also want
to make my entire network available to use thin clients and K12LTSP.  At
least for a couple more years I'm not sure I can switch completely away
from Windows.  I do know that rdesktop can be used to access a Windows
terminal server.  Here's my question:

I've been reading a lot about TSL's or Terminal server licenses for
Windows 2003 Terminal Server.  Does this mean that I have to have some
special license server to use it with rdesktop or something like that?
Those of you who run Windows Terminal server in an environment like
this...can you give me some advice?  I'm exploring possibilities right now.

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask vcs u52 k12 me us