Re: [K12OSN] Windoze Terminal Server and K12LTSP

Yes because the possibility of access and use is there.
Bye
Pat

Shawn Powers wrote:

Jim Hays wrote:

1) A MS OS license for each terminal (even though you won't use MS OS on the clients.)

Can anyone verify this? If this is the case, I'm currently in violation with my rollout for next year... I actually thought this was the way that LTSP was the cheapest way to implement Microsoft...

It's very likely I'm wrong though, it's happened a time or two in the past. :)

-Shawn