Re: [K12OSN] RE: K12OSN Digest, Vol 4, Issue 120

snip
Hey,

Thanks for steering me in this direction. Makes me feel a little stupid for
retyping the same things 40 times in my conf files. Anyway, I have a
question. Can I avoid the whole BIOS flashing business if I'm willing to
pay $10 for a new NIC? Or does the problem lie in the mobo.

ck

I don't know, I suppose as long as the new nic has either etherboot rom or PXE it should. My problem, which appears to be identical to the one you had, was related to an onboard nic which the upgrade to the bios solved