[K12OSN] RE: K12OSN Digest, Vol 4, Issue 120

Carl Keil carl at snarlnet.com
Sun Jun 27 21:52:53 UTC 2004

Thanks a lot.

I'm just being lazy.  The HP firmware updater requires a brand new IBM
formatted disk that hasn't been formatted by a computer, and I don't have
one.  I tried another nic I had lying around, but that didn't work either,
the system wouldn't see it.  I'm going to try a boot floppy that I'm
building right now.  And then do the firmware thing when I can get my hands
on a virginal disk.

This list rocks.

Thanks.

ck