[K12OSN] Re: Ignorance is bliss..but this is outrageous...

at one of the schools I support..there is a decision being made to
incorporate 'FLASH' into the computer curriculm...

The worst part is the people involved in making the ultimate decision
and providing the teaching currently have zero experience with Flash or
any sort of Web page design.

How would you go about nipping this in the bud given the decision isn't
yours?

Not sure this is relevant, but an interesting article ...
http://tim.oreilly.com/opensource/paradigmshift_0504.html

I especially like this part ...

'''
"How many of you use Linux?" I ask. Depending on the venue, 20-80% of the audience might raise its hands. "How many of you use Google?" Every hand in the room goes up. And the light begins to dawn. Every one of them uses Google's massive complex of 100,000 Linux servers
'''