[K12OSN] More Windoze terminal server questions

Ok,

Let's take my exploration a little further.  Assuming I put together a
Windows Terminal Server on my network...can I have it authenticate to my
Samba/LDAP server in an effort to avoid having my users having to have two
accounts....?????  If you are using a Windoze Terminal server in
conjunction with K12LTSP....how are you doing it?
Scenarios...appreciated....

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School