RE: [K12OSN] Help a newbie, too many variables...

Right on!

That was a breakthrough, now I'm hung at Mounting root filesystem:
/opt/ltsp/i386 from 192.168.0.254

Any ideas how to get past this stage?  My home directory isn't empty, so I
improvised a /temphome directory for /etc/exports/  and nfs.conf

Thanks everyone, for all the help.

ck