[K12OSN] Re: Routing

Have you checked /proc/sys/net/ipv4/ip_forward?

--TP

Sean Fichera wrote:

Hi Terrell and everyone

Still can get routing working this is it again and answers to questions.

Ok right now we are in a testing enviorment before we decide to take down the entire network.

to recap

we have a Linux Router running Fedora core2

4 ethernet ports

eth0 172.18.18.25 eth1 172.20.20.25
eth2 172.21.21.25
eth3 this one will be used later lets call it 172.22.22.25

A Squid Proxy
eth0 direct to broadband internet
eth1  172.20.20.26

One Windows client (there will be many later)
172.21.21.27

Currently Our subnet is 255.255.255.0 on all computers.

I attached a bitmap to show you