[K12OSN] End-of-school-year routine?

Hello,

Hope everyone is enjoying the end of the school year!

I'd like to pick the minds of you experienced folks, and ask what do
you do to the lab at the end of the year? Is it as simple as shutting
off the machines until end of August, or are there other
routines/tasks you do instead?  I'm always interested in learning
more from those in-the-know!

Thanks,
Joseph