Re: [K12OSN] End-of-school-year routine?

Hey Eric,

Put my name on the list for "Waiting Patiently and Enthusiasticly" for K12LTSP 4.1.

Oh, and it might be a wise idea to make your future major updates so they don't land in the summer or early fall, that way the schools don't wonder "Will it be here in time?" and you won't have to listen to us ask the very same question.

Just a thought. Sm:)e.

--Matt Ross