Re: [K12OSN] End-of-school-year routine?

"When it's done" like Duke Nukem Forever or Debian Sarge? Sm:)e.

Well, this was just a suggestion because his main user base are on school schedules. School schedules usualy have summers as the time when major changes can be made without effecting their students and staff. Thus, an annoucement of "it's comming soon" when it's in this time makes tech administrators anxious. If we don't know, or think it's far off (say, expected Begining of Winter), we'll stop pestering you guys. And if you release it early, all the better!

Like I said, it's just a suggestion.

Oh, and glad to hear some of the LTSP crew is listening on this list as well.

--Matt Ross