[K12OSN] ummmm...RHPWS?

Les Bell lesbell at lesbell.com.au
Mon Mar 1 16:40:05 UTC 2004

Jim Hays <haysja at sages.us> wrote:

The people here are trying to get K12LTSP
to work and use this forum for that purpose.
<<

I thought that was the purpose of the k12ltsp list?

I subscribe to both, although k12ltsp lies in the future for me - I've only
been able to get some Linux servers into an otherwise Windows school
system. So I thought k12osn was the K12 Open Source Network list, and
k12ltstp was for K12 Linux Terminal Server Project. However, I've been
noticing a lot of "bleeding" into k12osn lately.

Best,

--- Les Bell, RHCE, CISSP
[http://www.lesbell.com.au]