[K12OSN] almost there...

Kevin Boone keboone39 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 20:47:12 UTC 2004

gave my lab a test run with the k12LTSP server 4.0.

I am running 23 Dell optiplex 270s with flat panel monitors.  All was fine
with the machines booting to the server until my 20 plus students started to
log in....disaster.   The first 5 or so machines logged in well but as the
other machines logged in the previous machines rebooted and started the PXE
boot again.  I never achieved any log ins.  direction please..