[K12OSN] NAS Backup

Sudev Barar sudev at mantraonline.com
Thu Mar 4 22:30:02 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 19:49, Kevin Christensen wrote:
> Is there any out there that will do this back up from Novell to Linux? I
> would really like to get this to work, the more the big bosses see Linux
Would first mounting novell on your linux partition at say /home/novell'
and then rsync this to another server work? We had done this approach in
our small network. We continue to rsync daily onto a minimal build P1
machine that is switched on in the evening as server and during the day
is floppy booted as client.

--
Sudev Barar

Learning Linux