[K12OSN] Re: Making LTSP work with old Compaqs

John Baillie jbaillie at stmarys-school.org
Fri Mar 5 13:02:07 UTC 2004

Hello Max,
Out first lab included 10 500 series Compaqs and a bunch of Gateway P5's

We purchased a bunch of 8 MB Jaton 107 pci cards and they worked great.
What a difference it makes going from 2 MB to 8 MB of video ram

They are still available at DealTime

http://hardwarecentral.dealtime.com/xPO-Jaton_Video_107

John