[K12OSN] K12LTSP on dual opterons?

Nakashima pnakashi at k12.hi.us
Fri Mar 5 21:07:01 UTC 2004

On Fri, 5 Mar 2004, Eric Harrison wrote:

> If you using an Opteron server, would you be so kind as to post your
> experiences? (speed, stability, etc)

We have been very happy with our dual opteron server. However, this is my
first and only exposure to fedora and k12ltsp 4.0.0 and therefore I have
nothing to compare it against. We're currently running 16 clients on it,
but have plans to move to 30. All of our success can be attributed to top
notch tech support from Warren, Vince, Ray, and the rest of the HOSEF
team. I don't know where we would be without them.

http://hosef.org

--Peter