[K12OSN] k12ltsp and ldap

Petre Scheie petre at maltzen.net
Tue Mar 9 10:23:15 UTC 2004

O'Reilly's 'LDAP System Administration' has a section on using LDAP for Samba
authentication.  The book is pretty good, although I haven't used the Samba
section.  If you go to www.oreilly.com you can use their Safari service to look
at the book.  You have to sign up for the 14-day free trial to see the pages
(pp165-172 in my copy) but that could allow you to judge if the book will tell
you what you want to know.

Petre