[K12OSN] apt-get Errors

Bob K bobk at mn.rr.com
Wed Mar 10 18:16:21 UTC 2004

After getting the key, I now get the following error

apt-get upgrade
Reading Package Lists... Done
Building Dependency Tree... Done
The following packages will be upgraded
  XFree86 XFree86-100dpi-fonts XFree86-75dpi-fonts XFree86-Mesa-libGL
  XFree86-Mesa-libGLU XFree86-base-fonts XFree86-devel
XFree86-font-utils
  XFree86-libs XFree86-libs-data XFree86-tools XFree86-truetype-fonts
  XFree86-twm XFree86-xauth XFree86-xdm XFree86-xfs apt atomix coreutils
  foomatic gaim gdm ghostscript gimp-print gimp-print-cups
gimp-print-plugin
  gimp-print-utils gnome-libs gnome-libs-devel gnome-panel gperiodic
hpijs
  hwdata kernel-pcmcia-cs kudzu kudzu-devel less libpcap libxml2
libxml2-devel
  libxml2-python ltsp_config ltsp_i386 ltsp_kernel_i386
ltsp_kernel_i386_pxe
  mod_perl pango pango-devel redhat-config-printer
redhat-config-printer-gui
  samba samba-client samba-common squidGuard synaptic tcpdump tuxpaint
  tuxpaint-stamps tuxtype2 up2date up2date-gnome webmin xchat
The following packages have been kept back
  perl
63 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 removed and 1 not upgraded.
Need to get 0B/256MB of archives.
After unpacking 6892kB of additional disk space will be used.
Do you want to continue? [Y/n] y
Checking GPG signatures...
Unknown signature /var/cache/apt/archives/webmin_1.130-1_noarch.rpm: md5
(GPG) NOT OK (MISSING KEYS: GPG#11f63c51)
E: Error: 0 unsigned packages
1 unknown signatures
0 illegal/corrupted signatures