[K12OSN] Enterprise Linux Install issue

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Wed Mar 10 22:22:01 UTC 2004

On Wed, 10 Mar 2004, Caleb Wagnon wrote:

>I'm using the newest boot image. Any reason why during the network part of the
>install both interfaces are set to use dhcp and only eth0 is set active?

It should default to 192.168.0.254 on eth0 & dhcp on eth1. The same as the
standard K12LTSP releases.

It is going to take me a day or two before I'll get the chance to double-
check my work (I'm taking the night off ;-).

Odds are _fairly_ good that something went wrong in your install. Can
you give it another try and let me know if it works the second time?
(I'm worried that it may be too easy to make mistakes!)

-Eric