[K12OSN] Enterprise Linux Install issue

Caleb Wagnon cwagnon at redbugmail.k12.ar.us
Wed Mar 10 23:20:00 UTC 2004

Eric Harrison said:
> Odds are _fairly_ good that something went wrong in your install. Can
> you give it another try and let me know if it works the second time?
> (I'm worried that it may be too easy to make mistakes!)

It was a floppy disk/drive issue causing all my problems. Then install went
great. Only thing is in the howto toward the end....the pathname and
initialize script name has changed a little. Thanks for your work on this
stuff. Has made WBEL-k12ltsp easy. I'll migrate the rest tomorrow and we'll
see how it finishes up.

--
Caleb Wagnon MCP A+ CCNA
Technology Coordinator