[K12OSN] IBM Netvista clients (new thread :) )

Jonathan Carter jonathan at shuttleworthfoundation.org
Wed Mar 10 23:48:01 UTC 2004

Jonathan Carter wrote:

It starts up perfectly, or so it seems. On one of our older screens you
can even see the logon screen. It flickers, and rolls, but you can see
it. On one of the newer screens it shows a message saying that the
(refresh?) rates are out of range, and then shows the rates that look
very low to me.

"""
 > Hi K12-list
 >
 > Have anyone used the IBM thin clients with K12 4 before?
 >
 > I got it booting, and X seems to start perfectly, but it seems that
the refresh rate is out of range (according to a message from one of our
displays). Anyone know how to fix this?

 > Thanks a million.

Hey Jonathon

You have hijacked another thread so your request might not be seen by
everyone ...

About your problem - could you give more details about what is happening
when X tries to start - do you see anything on the screen? do you have
any error messages? etc ...

And if you respond to this - start a new thread so that this one dies ...

pantz
"""
--
Jonathan Carter