[K12OSN] EL----terminals won't finish boot.....parse error

jam at mcquil.com jam at mcquil.com
Thu Mar 11 10:55:01 UTC 2004

Caleb,

line 23 of lts.conf may not look unusual to you, but there still could
be a problem.

the getltscfg in ltsp-4 is picky about equal signs '='.  If you have
a line that contains more than one equal sign, you need to protect the
additional equal signs in quotes.

Take a look at http://www.ltsp.org/ltsp-4-errata.html
for more info.

Jim McQuillan