[K12OSN] [OT] Tux Paint website look-n-feel

Bill Kendrick nbs at sonic.net
Fri Mar 12 10:16:01 UTC 2004

On Fri, Mar 12, 2004 at 09:58:26PM +0800, Gavin Chester wrote:
> Bill,
>
> I would love to say that I continue to love the work you do - - - but I
> couldn't get past the front gate into the tuxpaint pages.  Your
> javascript on the "enter" button just didn't want to do it with my
> browser.  I'm using galeon with javascript enabled, BTW. :-(

D'oh! :^(  This is why I don't like, and almost never use, JavaScript.

I've tested it under Konqueror, Mozilla FireFox and Links, and it works
in all of those. :^)

The JavaScript is just candy, and if JS is off, the form is just a form. :^)

I'm installing Galeon now, to test there, to see if there's anything I can do,
or to decide I should just throw out the JavaScript junk altogether.

Thx and sorry for the trouble! :^(

(FYI, just go to .../index2.php3 to get to the main page, defaulted to English)

-bill!
bill at newbreedsoftware.com           "Hey Shatner, ya remember that episode of
http://newbreedsoftware.com/bill/   Space Trek where your show got cancelled?"