[K12OSN] newbie warning... Where does KDM call the WM from?

Prodzinski, Jeffrey P JProdzinski at winona.edu
Fri Mar 12 14:54:06 UTC 2004

I assume its somewhere in kdmrc... I want to customize a users desktop
for IceWM or twm and just mozilla.. kiosk style.

Also is this whole process documented anywhere? (The LTSP AutoLogin
kiosk for a browser only I mean)

I hand created/edited .xinitrc and .xsession in the users home dir but
it doesn't seem to use them...

If I let it autologin and then log out.. I can them manually choose my
WM and log in...  So what I really want to know is a file by file
description of the process so I know where to edit what I need.

Thanks in advance