[K12OSN] WBEL K12ltsp update

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Mon Mar 15 17:30:14 UTC 2004

I haven't tried anything else yet but I did load WBEL on my new server
this weekend and the install seemed real slow for some reason.  The
initial install screens took forever to click through (compared to RH9
and Fedora).  Everything looks great now that it is running but it just
made me nervous.  What is missing or different to make it slower on
install.