[K12OSN] Texas LTSP Demo - eRate

Scott Sherrill scott at hancock.k12.mi.us
Mon Mar 15 19:45:55 UTC 2004

I think it will.  Servers are conditionally eligible.  You can apply
for erate funding if the server is to be used as a www server, or dns
etc.

Terminal servers are covered under erate, but file servers are not.
So as long as you aren't using the terminal server to store users
files, it should be 100% legitimate.

Scott

http://www.sl.universalservice.org/reference/eligible.asp