[K12OSN] Texas LTSP Demo - eRate

John P. Conlon jconlon1 at elp.rr.com
Tue Mar 16 14:02:32 UTC 2004

In my school in El Paso TX, we have two labs, one for the keyboarding
teacher and the other an open use lab that teachers sign up for.  We are
working on getting AC wiring put into classrom for more.  If you contact
me off list I will give you the needed contact people in our district
and school for making your arrangements.
Bye
Pat