[K12OSN] VNC related question

Angus Carr acarr at saskforestcentre.ca
Tue Mar 16 16:50:35 UTC 2004

With the version of vncviewer in Fedora Core 1, you can also use ssh
implicitly in the vncviewer command line.

man vncviewer shows you the -via option - which is the ssh machine.

I use
vncviewer -via office_external_address 127.0.0.1
which gets me the k12LTSP server on the localhost address,
port-forwarded through an ssh tunnel. I also use it for a windows box
elsewhere in the office.

Angus Carr.