[K12OSN] openMosix test packages

Sudev Barar sudev at mantraonline.com
Thu Mar 18 08:45:36 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 11:05, Eric Harrison wrote:
> This is just a "rough draft", not even alpha-quality...
>
> ftp://k12linux.mesd.k12.or.us/pub/openmosix-ltsp/
Eric,
Will try out your packages and report back.
In the meanwhile I had run two servers on openmosix with one server being the LTSP server. While setting up and running was not major problem a curious problem on the thin clients was that the running applications would quit all of sudden.
Even editors like gedit / joe / pico  would do that. Starting the LTSP server without openmosix kernel resolves the problem.
I used openmosix2.4.22 kernel.
--
Sudev Barar

Learning Linux