[K12OSN] Open Source School/Student Information db or app

Rita Gibson rgibson57 at earthlink.net
Thu Mar 18 14:44:42 UTC 2004

Hello everyone:

I think I have seen folks on this list discussing software that a school
would use to keep track of information on students, etc. I don't really know
what to search on (don't know what it is called) to find previous
discussions -- have I seen that this does not exist currently but folks are
wanting and needing it? Our school is looking for a database system for
schools and asked me to see if there is an Open Source option.

Thanks in advance.

Rita Gibson
Rocky Mountain School of Expeditionary Learning