[K12OSN] Open Source School/Student Information db or app

Spencer, John johns at model.com
Thu Mar 18 14:47:22 UTC 2004

www.mysql.com

-----Original Message-----
From: k12osn-bounces at redhat.com [mailto:k12osn-bounces at redhat.com] On Behalf Of Rita Gibson
Sent: Thursday, March 18, 2004 6:45 AM
To: K12 List
Subject: [K12OSN] Open Source School/Student Information db or app

Hello everyone:

I think I have seen folks on this list discussing software that a school would use to keep track of information on students, etc. I don't really know what to search on (don't know what it is called) to find previous discussions -- have I seen that this does not exist currently but folks are wanting and needing it? Our school is looking for a database system for schools and asked me to see if there is an Open Source option.

Thanks in advance.

Rita Gibson
Rocky Mountain School of Expeditionary Learning