[K12OSN] Still trouble with USB Mouse

Richard K. Ingalls ringalls at glenwood.k12.mo.us
Thu Mar 18 21:06:58 UTC 2004

Eric Harrison wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-03-18 at 08:15, Richard K. Ingalls wrote:
>
>>Eric Harrison wrote:

>>>The D810EMO boards I've seen have pretty lousy "legacy" mouse support.
>>>Make sure that you have usb enabled in your lts.conf so that the client
>>>is running in native USB mode:
>>>
>>>	RCFILE_01           = "usb"
>>>
>>>-Eric
>>
>>Does this setting go in the global default settings?  Right now that
>>setting is...
>>
>>RCFILE_01          = floppyd
>

> Okay, make it RCFILE_02 = "usb" ;-)

Yep... that did it.  Thanks.  I feel pretty silly now.  D'oh!

"He is no fool who gives up what he cannot keep
  for that which he cannot lose."
  -- Jim Elliott

RICHARD K. INGALLS
Director of Information Technology
Glenwood R-8 School District
West Plains, MO

email..ringalls (at) glenwood.k12.mo.us
web....glenwood.k12.mo.us
ph.....417.256.4849
fax....417.257.2567

"Miracles are a retelling in small letters
  of the very same story which is written across
  the whole world in letters too large
  for some of us to see."
  -- C. S. Lewis