[K12OSN] radius

Jason Loughead jason at plug.ca
Thu Mar 18 16:26:32 UTC 2004

Radius is an excellent tool. I would recommend using it. There's a
number of things to keep in mind with radius. One is that the
authentication scheme can be anything you choose. I would recommend PAM
to keep things simple. Be sure the secret key is the same on the radius
server as on the wireless access point and that PAP is selected as the
auth method. If you have more speceific questions send them to the list.

Jason

http://plug.ca