[K12OSN] K12LTSP Mirror (again)

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Fri Mar 19 19:15:17 UTC 2004

Richard K. Ingalls wrote:
> Has anyone got a HOWTO for doing this?  This sounds great to me, but I'm

As soon as I get it going (hopefully this weekend) I promise to post it.
  I've never been able to get the wiki to work, but that should be the
easiest part of the equation. :)

I *thankfully* have the apt repository already mirrored (well, a month
old) so I dont' have to redownload all the 7.3, 8.0, etc packages again.
  But I couldn't get it to work as an update location due to a problem
with GPG signatures...  It's been a while since I've tried though, so
perhaps it's just a matter of importing the key from eric's site...

I will keep you posted.
-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers