[K12OSN] Prototype of a K12LTSP web page for our district...

Alan A Hodson ahodson at elp.rr.com
Sat Mar 20 01:40:19 UTC 2004

Hi folks

What a cold can do! During the last few days I've had a chance to
address what I consider has been neglected in our own K-12 school
district in West Texas (El Paso ISD) - a small informational web page
that administrators and teachers can look at for a glimpse of Linux,
Open Source, and all that geeky stuff.

If you have a few minutes please check this site out - it is still
lacking real pictures of the labs and kids at work, their comments and
products...

http://links.episd.org/K12Linux/

Suggestions on changes/updates/corrections, etc are, as usual, welcomed.

cheers
Alan A Hodson
aahodson at episd.org
-=o=-