[K12OSN] Urgent Appeal

norbert bear2bar at netscape.net
Sat Mar 20 23:27:04 UTC 2004

Hi Jason,

Have you tried either the Schoolnet organisation or reBoot Canada ? Both
are non-profit organisations that recycle computers and donate, or
charge a small fee for systems.
We work with reBoot Montreal to obtain some of the hardware used to
setup K12LTSP labs in schools and community centres in Montreal.

Norbert A. Bedoucha
CEO - XTlabs Corp
www.xtlabs.org