[K12OSN] Linux access to Spectrum Catalog

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Mon Mar 22 16:13:53 UTC 2004

"A technical support and discussion community for users of the K12OS
Linux distribution." <k12osn at redhat.com> writes:
>ISn't that Winnebago Spectrum?
>
>Have you tried it with wine?
>
>I may try that here as well. I haven't actually had the need yet but it's
>geting where I may need to soon.
>
>Doug

We run this...what I did was get the additional web server option which
allows you to use a browser as the client.  It makes it so I no longer
have to install clients as they're accessible from the web....both inside
and outside of school (if you wish)....hence we can now use it with K12LTSP

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us