[K12OSN] Macintosh G3's as Clients

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Mon Mar 22 22:40:05 UTC 2004

"cliebow at downeast.net" <cliebow at downeast.net> wrote:
> Can you lspci -vvv on pone of these beasts and pick out video card and network
> card? chuck

I think this was to me -- and yes, I'd be happy to do that.  It might be 2 days before I can though, because I have a schoolboard presentation tonight, and an ESD presentation tomorrow (all day tech coordinator's thing)...  I figure my schedule will be crazy on Wednesday, but I'll try to do it then.

(I haven't been brave enough to bring one home to fiddle, my wife would probably beat me senseless...  I built an arcade game in our bedroom last winter because I don't have a garage, and she still hasn't forgiven me. :)  The MAME machine is cool though...)

-Shawn
--
Shawn Powers
Technology Director