[K12OSN] Mac Client Limitations (long email)

Shawn Powers spowers at inlandlakes.org
Wed Mar 24 17:44:32 UTC 2004

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 12:37 pm, jamie wrote:
> I use a netrestore image from bombich.com

Looking at this info -- I'm guessing that after an image is CREATED with a OSX
server, it could be deployed using a linux-based netboot server.  If you have
the image in place, and you can just copy it over -- you could use the links
I provided a few days ago to figure out the netboot-without-an-osx-server
process.

I've never done anything but booted clients as netboot -- never seen or done
network install images, etc.

-Shawn

--
Shawn Powers