[K12OSN] Are you using Open Source Software in K-12?

Paul Nelson pnelson at riverdale.k12.or.us
Fri Mar 26 01:18:31 UTC 2004

I'll vouch for the NWREL. They are good folks and are up front about who
they are and what the are doing. It's not marketing. They are an
educational research lab.

;-) Paul

Paul Nelson.............................. pnelson at riverdale.k12.or.us
Riverdale High...........9727 SW Terwilliger Blvd. Portland, OR 97219
voice(503)892-0722...fax(503)892-0723.. http://hs.riverdale.k12.or.us