[K12OSN] Open Source School/Student Information db or app

Gavin Chester sales at ecosolutions.com.au
Fri Mar 26 03:17:33 UTC 2004

On Fri, 2004-03-26 at 06:16, Huck wrote:
> Eduadmin...*warning* seems to be Australian or British style of info
>
> --Huck

[...] and that's why it works better, because it's built to
international standards??

SORRY - couldn't resist taking a very cheap pot shot on this
American-centric list.  I mean where else would printers not work unless
set to a page size that only exists in one country of the world
;-).  I know, I know - flame on! Snigger.

An Aussie admirer of K12LTSP, Gavin