LDAP Re: [K12OSN] samba pdc - ltsp

Mikko Jordman mikko.jordman at edu.hel.fi
Sat Mar 27 18:53:18 UTC 2004

How about external LDAP? Our user information is there and I would like
have authentication with the ( city education dept)  LDAP and home
directories etc. on the LTSP-server.
Today we gave NT 4.0 PCC (home directories there now, not used by
LTSP)and Win98 clients, but as soon as possible we are migrating to
LTSP-environment. Everything else is already working except the
authentication. Use of the LDAP is importamt, because mailserver and
intranet aree using same LDAP.

mikkoj