[K12OSN] boot from local ntfs HD

robark at telus.net robark at telus.net
Sun Mar 28 03:51:43 UTC 2004

Thanks Jim, I'm glad to know you were successful. So I know it's possible. I
checked out the site you mentioned and it describes dual booting for DOS and NT.
I know to use the dd command in linux to create bootsect.lin and then copy that
to a DOS floppy then boot windows and copy it to the root dir and modify
boot.ini. But for our thin client setup is it as simple as just pointing NT
bootloader to the etherboot.com file as Daniel described ?? I found info on
google how to dual boot (it works with ntfs) I'll paste it below:

Robert