[K12OSN] Remote Administration

Jim Kronebusch jim at winonacotter.org
Wed Mar 31 14:07:04 UTC 2004

Thanks for all the suggestions.  I figured I was just doing something
stupid.  I just needed reassurance that I should be seeing a GUI with a
login.  And Eric, as far as configuring goes, that meant I actually
tried to use it finally :-)  Anyhow you need to quit wasting your time
with my silly questions and get back to work on FC2 :-)

Thanks again.