[K12OSN] ummmm...RHPWS?

Les Bell lesbell at lesbell.com.au
Mon Mar 1 16:43:02 UTC 2004

Les Mikesell <les at futuresource.com> wrote:

No, but years of experience should be worth something.  For every
Linux install problem, I can come up with matching or worse problems
I've had with Windows - but I'll try to refrain from providing the
details here.
<<

I wholeheartedly agree - having replaced NT Server with Samba I'm now
knee-deep in Windows problems that the network upgrade has exposed, but I'm
forced to put in hours fixing them as otherwise Samba & Linux will be
blamed by the non-technical administration. However, let's try to keep the
OS wars out of here; I think we're all converts anyway. . .

Best,

--- Les Bell, RHCE, CISSP
[http://www.lesbell.com.au]