[K12OSN] Groupware, E-Smith, and More...

Technical Support support at alcona.lib.mi.us
Mon Mar 1 19:07:01 UTC 2004

This is not opensource, but if you have a non-profit group which want's to
claim ownership of your website, you could to the donated or discounted
Cybozu.  Additionally, this link may be beneficial for others on this list -
especially non-profits (http://www.techsoup.org):

http://www.techsoup.org/DiscounTech/Category.asp?catalog_name=TechSoupMain&category_name=Cybozu&Page=1

If you want a true opensource application which will let you share a
calendar - even has private messaging between registered users (you could
make your staff be the registered users), as well as everything you may need
to maintain your schools website...  You might take a look at
http://www.mamboserver.com.  It is a Content Management System, but with all
the modules and components available, you could use it like a collaboration
tool.

TSyma