[K12OSN] Re: Re: Auto-Login Doesn't Work

David Trask dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us
Wed Mar 3 20:56:01 UTC 2004

What I'm wondering is if there is a way to add a delay....here's the
idea....I'd like to have my lab terminals log in automatically so the
kindergarten kids can use the terminals BUT I'd also like the other kids
to be able to log the terminal off and log in as themselves.....whaddya'
think....how do we put in a delay that will auto-login after "x" number of
seconds only if you don't log in as someone else.   Any thoughts?

David N. Trask
Technology Teacher/Coordinator
Vassalboro Community School
dtrask at vcs.u52.k12.me.us