[K12OSN] Cirrus Logic cards

Computer Services Department csitech at practical.edu
Fri Mar 5 10:08:00 UTC 2004

Hi all, I'm new to the list, and to k12LTSP, but I figured this was the
place to learn. We're planning on setting up a terminal network at the
college I work for. Currently we're running some tests to see which of our
old machines we can use. During these tests I noticed some major
compatibility issues with Cirrus Logic cards, whenever we're using one, it
simply refuses to boot the xserver. It fails every time. So, has anyone else
had this problem? Or does anyone have a fix for it? Thanks in advance.

Calvin Park
Associate Director of Computer Services
Davis College: A Practical School of Bible and Ministry
-----
Email: csitech at practical.edu
WWW: http://www.practical.edu
Phone: 607.729.1581 ext 404