[K12OSN] digicam import application? (gtkam doesn't detect Nikon Coolpix 4300)

Quentin Hartman qhartman at lane.k12.or.us
Fri Mar 5 11:55:01 UTC 2004

On Thu, 2004-03-04 at 14:19, anthony baldwin wrote:
> Hey,
>
> What do any of you guys use to import photos from a digicamera?
> I just got one, a Nikon Coolpix 4300.
> gtkam didn't detect it, and lists only up to the coolpix 880 (which is
> very similar to this, but only 3.2 mp, whereas this is 4.o mp)
> iPhoto on my iBook got it right away, but I'd like to be able to import
> them here (to my k12 box).

Just found this article, where the author talks about using a Coolpix
4300 with Linux.

http://www.newsforge.com/article.pl?sid=04/03/01/2045239

--
   -Regards-

-Quentin Hartman-

Academic Computing and Networking Services Coordinator
Fern Ridge School District 28J
Elmira, OR
Office: 541-935-2253 x429
Cell: 541-914-2989