[K12OSN] Request for feedback: K12LTSP EL

Eric Harrison eharrison at mail.mesd.k12.or.us
Sun Mar 7 17:23:02 UTC 2004

It has been four weeks since I posted K12LTSP 4.0 EL test packages.

I see quite a few people have downloaded these, but I have yet to
receive feedback.

I would really love to know people's experiences and opinions. Was
it easy enough to install, did you run into any bugs or annoyances,
etc, etc. I would like to know the good, the bad, and the ugly!

I don't want to release these packages as "stable" when I don't have
the slightest idea if they are indeed stable or not...

-Eric